Original Genuine European Vulcanized Latex/Canvas Design
Actual 6", 25 Gauge/Mil., full cut depth, for Exceptional Comfort, adjust-ability, and Maximum Sleep Satisfaction. Our Air Chambers offer a Multi-Directional Box Baffle Design thus offering both vertical and horizontal support, plus the additional advantage of "Cross Baffling". A simple fact! When you lay on an Air Chamber, the air in that chamber will want to go to a point of least resistance (to your head, feet or bulge out on the sides of your body). Other Vulcanized Rubber Chamber Manufacturers just use hollow, horizontal, tubes that run side to side and that don't distribute the internal air evenly, over the entire chamber. Common sense tells you that a "Baffled" (Tiny holes in the "I" Beams) Air Chamber System, means Better Disbursement of the Internal Air, at any firmness, as opposed to an open air system. Also you will have much better support, side to side and head to foot, using our I-Beamed Technology! An I-Beam is not a piece of foam, down the middle of the bed. The reason they (the competition) don't use the "Baffled" System is because they can't make them or don't want to spend the money to have somebody manufacture them! The competition mentions the term "Simplistic " which actually means "Cheap". The competition also likes to say that the seams can come loose. The seams will indeed come apart, if they are glued! ALL of Our Seams Are Dual Welded! Also, our Air Chambers have a "Side Panel" all the way around the chambers and along with our "Sling Rail" Perimeter Rail System, this means that when there are 2 chambers, right next to one another, the chambers will "Butt Up" right next to each other, thus preventing any "Sagging", "Holes", "Troughs", "Gaps", etc., between the 2 Chambers. There is also no need for a "Foam Divider" between the 2 Chambers! In addition, ALL of the Seams, on our Vulcanized Air Chambers, are DOUBLE WELDED and NOT GLUED! Some of our competition fail to tell their customers these facts. We have been involved in the forefront of Air Bed Technology, for over 38 Years, not just a couple of months. Beware of some of the so-called "Experts" and "Buyers Guides", who are not involved, in the slightest bit, with Air Bed Technology!
• In conclusion we offer 25-gauge/Mil., premium rubber, cotton/canvas-covered, air chambers - Ultra Thick Construction assures you of a better night's sleep, for years to come.
• DOUBLE-WELDED/SEALED SEAMS for extra security - Provides your air mattress with an extra long life and you with a reassuring peace of mind.
• True, double thick, "I" Beam, Box-Baffle construction - Keeps you "Floating on Air" by reducing pressure points and also giving you a larger sleep area thus adding the comfort you need for a great night's sleep.
• Square-pillow air chamber design - The "Pillows" gives you continuous support, throughout your entire body.
• Because our Air Chambers are almost 90 Degrees, along the edges, we eliminate the need for a "motion divider" between the Air Chambers, UNLIKE OUR COMPETITORS!(Select Comfort, etc.)
• Factory Sealed Vulcanized Chambers with MEDICAL GRADE HOSES incorporating Surgical Steel Threads - VS non-compatible, rigid hoses installed after manufacturing. Eliminates 90% of competing rubber failures (DRY ROT) due to their need to epoxy in non-compatible rigid hoses, valve and hose connectors, causing air seepage. This process offers you quality throughout the mattress with the same vulcanization integrity stemming from connection to chamber.
• Self Sealing "CAM, Barrel, Connectors", that allow for easy troubleshooting, unlike those who use "Quick Connects", with no built-in check valves.
• A FULL 100%, 3 Year Warranty with a 20-year, Pro Rated, Limited Warranty - on all air components. Excellent warranty service, along with the ability to purchase system components from Air Beds Unlimited, should something go wrong, makes the Eclipse/Infinity, Spectrum/Renaissance, Digital Deluxe or Digital Ultra or our New S.Q., Air Inflation Systems, an Excellent Investment In Sleep.
***If you are replacing existing Air Chambers and are uncertain about the compatibility of our chambers (Height, Size, Material, etc.) and their connectors, please call us before you purchase these items, so that we can discuss your exact configuration and needs!***